Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Minute Organizing Storage For Christmas Ornament Boxes

 I wait and wait and wait every year, but the Christmas Ornament Boxes Fairy never comes to get all of our christmas ornament boxes tubs out of storage. You know what? I wait and wait, but the Christmas Fairy never comes to put everything away either! It turns out that every Christmas, I'm the one who has to drag the tubs in and out of storage. That's why I chose to try to make the whole process easier this year.Go to the Bankers Boxes. 



Banker Boxes Are The Source.

If you don't know what these are, they are strong boxes with handles that can be stacked heavy. Because they are made to hold old files and papers, they are very easy to move and can hold a lot of weight. I bought two packs of ten. They came flat and were simple to put together when they got to me. It cost about $35 for all twenty of my boxes. It's annoying to have to pay for boxes, but I see it as an investment in every December to come! I looked around and bought mine at Walmart. They came christmas ornament boxes in a couple of days and the shipping was free. I was SO sick of the christmas ornament boxes things that were thrown into tubs that didn't match and weighed a million pounds each. It got so bad that I didn't even want to get some of the tubs out this year. I was bored. The good thing about these boxes is that I'm very clear about how I want to arrange them. Take a look at this:

Family Tree: Christmas Ornament Boxes (4 Of These Boxes) 

Ornaments and ribbons made of metal for the Nutcracker tree and ribbons for the Nativity scene Village christmas ornament boxes  Tree Lights christmas ornament boxes Linens (Tree Skirt, Stockings, and Needlepoint Pillow) And you can see that the box is marked with exactly what's inside it. When I'm ready to put up our Nutcracker tree, I can just grab that box and go! Stop putting together a mess of things that will fit in a tub. Which means no more broken backs and décor going off! 

Banker Boxes Are The Source.

As a side note, I also saved all of the air pillow packing inserts that came with our December Amazon orders. I took off one side, broke them up into small sleeves, and used them to hold trinkets. It's great that I can see everything in clear bags (as long as they don't break), and I love that I can return these! Most of our items won't break (that's one of the risks of having little ones), so I don't need anything extra to store them. I had to clean out my tubs and get rid of a lot of things I didn't use this year because of this. I want to make pretty stickers for each box, but that might have to wait until next year. BREAST STEPS What have you done to get ready for Christmas Packages Any brand-new ways? Tell me! Wonderful thoughts! When I ship things, I save the bubble wrap, but I never thought to save these pillow "bags." I like the banker boxes a lot. Old age is making it harder and harder for me to get those bins out. Thanks for all the advice. Have a wonderful year ahead! I adore Bankers Boxes. Take extra care with any valuable cloths or linen material. For some reason, they don't do well in cardboard that isn't acid-free.


No comments:

Post a Comment

My Grandmother Uses A Shoebox To Bake Her Christmas Box Cake

  My grandmother told me that she bakes her Christmas Box Cake in shoe boxes sometimes. Lucky for me, she was busy wrapping her christmas b...